A victim support worker will offer you support if you have been treated violently, negligently or badly. You can get help and advice from us. We can also give you advice if you are worried about a loved one or want to support someone as a specialist.
- support in the event of any kind of violence (physical, psychological, sexual, economic) or accident;
- psychological counselling;
- the possibility to apply for victim support compensation;
- support on the MARAC network principle where specialists from different disciplines work together for your benefit.
We are located in every county. We provide advice confidentially and, if necessary, anonymously. The service is free of charge. Find your nearest victim support worker from the map.
The victim support helpline 116 006 offers round-the-clock crisis counselling, provides information about your rights and options for assistance, and puts you in touch with the right specialists. You can also call us from abroad on +372 614 7393.
If you become a victim, you have to face challenges that may be unfamiliar to you. You may feel different emotions: fear, anger, shame or guilt. You may also not know where to get help. Talking about what happened can be hard, but not talking about it can ultimately be even harder.
We offer you support and a listening ear. We are there for you in the most convenient place and at the most convenient time, online and by phone. We will not judge you and you can come back to us again and again. If you want, we can also contact you later to discuss the best ways to help you.
You are welcome to get in touch with us immediately after the incident or after a longer period of time.
Call the victim support helpline 116 006 if:
- you have been the victim of an offence;
- you have been neglected or mistreated;
- you have been physically, mentally, sexually or economically abused;
- you have lost a loved one as a result of a crime or accident;
- you want to report someone who may need help.
You can call free of charge 24/7 and anonymously, if you wish. We can advise you in Estonian, Russian and English. If you do not wish to call, we are available for you via online chat. To start the conversation, click on the ‘Chat with a service agent’ button in the right corner.